Valentine’s Day is about showing love and appreciation with a little romance in the mix. It doesn’t have to be hard work, but it almost definitely has to be meaningful.
And there are few things as meaningful as time. Making the time to connect with one another may just be the most memorable gift you could give someone. Of course, spending this time in a gorgeous spot will score you awesome Brownie points! The Drakensberg Mountains is just such a spot.
For extra romance points take Friday the 14th off work and head out early, to score a three day weekend.
Some absolutely stunning spots you can share with the one who has your heart.
- Stay in a luxury Cave near to Giants Castle. Antbear Lodge even offers a private dining option on the deck of your cave
- Visit the luxury Shaka Lodge in the Zulu Waters Private Game Reserve. Comes complete with your own private chef.
- Agri-tourism your thing check out Leopards Lair Lodge one of the most welcoming places in the Drakensberg.
- Fine dining at Hartford House.
- Cathedral Peak Hotel is offering great valentines special deals.
- Fordoun Hotel and Spa offers a special pampering Valentines weekend.