- Linglela Lodge is close to the N3 between Johannesburg and Durban; the ideal breakaway or stopover on your way to the coast.
- The establishment offers ten en-suite rooms, each perfect for the family or business traveler. All fitted with convenient amenities to ensure a comfortable nights rest.
- The decorative African style rooms come with their own private entrances and under-cover patios, and the units can sleep up to two guests in double or twin beds. All have quality linen, fresh towels and amenities onhand with En-suite bathroom, a shower, TV and Dstv.
- There is also fans, and electric blankets(available on request) for your comfort.
- Continental, English or vegetarian breakfast is all served in our African Theme diningroom.
- All units are semi equipped for self catering, eg Bar Fridge, Kettle and microwave. Coffee and tea is provided in all the rooms
- A pub is also available for guests use.
- The main building has a lovely thatched roof and includes facilities for catering purposes, so feel free to enquire about hosting packages for weddings, functions and conferences at Linglela Lodge.